Sunday, December 27, 2009

I want to wash/clean the walls of my garage @ home. Any suggestions?

The inside walls are plaster and painted white. Lots of dust and cobwebs. Any suggestions on washing/cleaning the walls? Thanks.I want to wash/clean the walls of my garage @ home. Any suggestions?
regular soap and waterI want to wash/clean the walls of my garage @ home. Any suggestions?
Fill a bucket with some hot soapy water. Use a sponge mop, and very lightly go up and down from the floor to the ceiling, going in rows, kind of like mowing the lawn. After three or four rows, rinse the mop and go back to where you stopped. Don't mop or scrub too hard because the paint could fade or come off. If the water gets too dirty, change it out. I use Dawn dishwashing liquid. My sister-in-law uses Mr. Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment