Monday, December 21, 2009

I have to wash my walls, but the paint's coming off, not the marks, any ideas?

I have a house inspection and have to wash the walls, but the paint is coming off, not the marks, what can i use to do the job and leave the paint?I have to wash my walls, but the paint's coming off, not the marks, any ideas?
try to get a gentler soap.....maybe even like hand soapI have to wash my walls, but the paint's coming off, not the marks, any ideas?
Mr. Clean magic eraser.
it may not be washable paint. you may have to repaint. if that's the case, get a stain-hiding primer coat first.
move house, ta for the 2
first question is it a gloss paint or is a flat? flat u cant get nothing off. if it a gloss paint of some kind use mr clean magic eraser they work very well i havent had no problem with paint coming off.
vsfsdf
paint or wallpaper over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment