Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do i wash my walls with saop water?

only at lower levels , and only if ur paint is oil paint , and only if ur sure about electricity , and only if the drainage system is near and ok , and only if ur sure that carpet and floor are procteted from leakage , and only if u have the power to do it in one day , and only if you are sure that the soap will not have chemicals that spread gases in the air , and the paint is chemical resistant,and , .... we will continue next episodeDo i wash my walls with saop water?
I clean my walls with Mr.Clean magic eraser. This really works. It made my walls look like I just painted them. No kidding... Check it out !Do i wash my walls with saop water?
I washed my walls with pine sol,hot water and because we smoke a squeegee to quicken removal of all the ugly brown crud to the base boards for a good wipe up.
if they are wood or paneled use murphys oil. it does a great job and makes the whole house smell fresh.
I fill my sink with water and a little bit of lemon joy. Works well with alot of marks. For the things that won't come off I use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
Hot water and Tide with Bleach liquid,, don't put a bunch of the detergent in or you get residue, but I have had really good luck using this.
I use dawn dish liquid and a little bit of bleach, just a smidge and only on light colored walls do a test area first. To make things easier buy an inexpensive butterfly sponge mop (the rectangular ones) I've never been a fan of these mops on floors but they are great for walls plus their much easier and quicker than trying to do it by hand. Any marks that don't come off after using this method can be removed with the Mr.Clean Magic Eraser.
Sure just use a mild cleanser so that you dont leave any residue left behind. Murphys Oil Soap is good.
I washed my walls down with a mixture of SpicandSpan and water. It did well on all the walls except for the dark ones and it left a residue on those. Don't attempt it on walpapered walls either

No comments:

Post a Comment