Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do I need to wash my walls?

I live in a brand new place. I've had 2 house warming parties which resulted in two consecutive Saturdays where I let 2 people smoke. Should I wash the walls from those 2 nights, or does it take a lot more?Do I need to wash my walls?
Not from just 2 people. Maybe use some Fabreeze on the curtains.Do I need to wash my walls?
when my house was smoking i would wash my walls with water and little bleach bc the smoke darkens the paint on the walls, so to keep the true color of the paint i would or else they just end up looking dull, but it doesnt matter unless you clean the whole house bc smoke clings to any porous materials(couches, towels, curtains, etc..), so why dont you save the trouble and put the smokers outside if they want to smoke? its their sacrifice not yours.
You shouldn't have to wash your walls, already. But to keep them clean, plus your drapes and furniture from smelling like smoke, I would ask your visitors, to please smoke outside. We don't allow smoking in our house. Our cars either. Everyone knows that and respect our wishes.
If you are in a newly constructed place be careful about washing walls with soap and water. Some paints will come off because they are either--cheap or just a primer coat.
It takes a lot more than that...
I don't smoke but I can smell it from hear

No comments:

Post a Comment