Sunday, December 27, 2009

How can I easily wash/clean my walls without damaging them?

How can I easily wash/clean my walls without damaging them?


We have popcorn/textured walls with white paintHow can I easily wash/clean my walls without damaging them?
Hi there, I did some research and found a link to a site that may provide some answers for you.


http://www.ehow.com/how_2122127_clean-te鈥?/a>


Hope it helps and good luck!How can I easily wash/clean my walls without damaging them?
409 works well for walls that are incidentally dirty. Use the Mr. Clean Eraser for tougher. ie., crayons, lipstick (don't ask how I know that last one - it's a long story). That thing is awesome for removing just about anything.
You can't wash popcorn walls





You can try to put parts water and parts bleach in a spray bottle and spray it..but you may get discoloration.

No comments:

Post a Comment