Sunday, December 27, 2009

Best environmentally-friendly solution for washing walls and cabinets?

That actually cuts through kitchen grime. Some of the milder solutions don't touch it.





Thanks!Best environmentally-friendly solution for washing walls and cabinets?
I haven't found one. I'm stuck with using Simple Green for kitchen grimey stuff. Sometimes I use Murpheys Oil Soap.Best environmentally-friendly solution for washing walls and cabinets?
Mix Murphy's Oil Soap (reasonably enviromentally friendly) with warm water in a spray bottle, add a few drops lavender oil and tea tree oil, and 2-3 teaspoons white vinegar. Works great on my greasy stainless steel stove. Spray, walk away, and come back to wipe in a few minutes. Be sure to test whatever you're using it on... I don't know its effect on paint.
Citra-Solv. It's an incredible cleaner that can be diluted to various strengths depending on the use. I swear by it, and have used it for years. It has the added bonus of a pleasant citrus fragrance AND no toxic smell.


Check out: http://www.citra-solv.com/


I have found it in natural foods stores and coops.
I'll clean for sex... or you can try here for ideas....








http://www.greenlivingtips.com/categorie…
Windex %26amp; elbow grease. Believe it or not Windex has great grease cutters in it. Use liberally.
Borax works, but you've got to do a rinse wipe afterward to prevent residue.
Your own fermented urine.
Just do like me darlin.....don't do it.....LOL
Soap bomb. Bar of soap tied to a stick of dynamite.
vinager
Child labor.
Two words....Pressure Washer
stop being such a hippie and buy some bleach
  • oil production
  • make lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment