Monday, December 21, 2009

How can i wash walls with flat paint on them?

you cant wash walls with ';flat'; paint on themHow can i wash walls with flat paint on them?
Try using a gentle cleanser like dishsoap. Squirt a little into a bucket and fill with water then use an old t-shirt or other soft cloth so that you don't harm the paint. Always test it in a hidden area. nHow can i wash walls with flat paint on them?
If you are going to repaint the walls use a product called TSP.


It does a great job and prepares the walls for painting. I'm not sure but I believe they have a milder version for just cleaning walls as well. You can get it at Lowe's or Home Depot.
We have flat paint in our dining room. My nephew left black scuff marks leaning against the wall. The Mr Clean magic eraser took it right off. It even took off the spots that my husband had left trying to clean them off with plain water.
You can wash walls with flat paint on them. I use something like Fantastic and a cloth. Flat paint is harder to keep clean than semi-gloss or gloss. And if it is better quality paint it washes better I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment