Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do I clean/wash my floorboards & walls without smearing the dirt or damaging the paint?

The floorboards of my house are filthy, and I haven't found a cleaning solution that doesn't smear the mud, making it look worse.How do I clean/wash my floorboards %26amp; walls without smearing the dirt or damaging the paint?
Vacuum first with the little brush attachment. Then clean with 409 or something similar.How do I clean/wash my floorboards %26amp; walls without smearing the dirt or damaging the paint?
vinegar and water is great.


another option is mr. clean magic erase pads--they are wonderful
Mr Clean Magic Erasers are wonderful, but a little pricey!
Usually you don't let it get that bad, that there are clumps of mud. But i would suggest vinegar and water solution. Vinegar is a great cleaner. Leaves your walls shiny after too.


If it smears that is ok, just keep wiping.

No comments:

Post a Comment