Sunday, December 27, 2009

How regularly do you wash the walls inside your attic?

Ewwww, are you kidding Joey? gross out, i wouldn't even WANT to venture up there, problem with rental's is, you never know who has been here before you! lmao


:)How regularly do you wash the walls inside your attic?
We don't have an attic. Pity. They're fun.





We did sneak up to the attic at the boarding house at school, though. Signed our names and everything.





Hope they never wash the walls inside that...How regularly do you wash the walls inside your attic?
if you live there regularly like once a month if you dont frequent the attic usually it is a dust bowl!
Every day, sometimes twice, if the voices won't let me alone...........................
Only after mass carnage. Have to get rid of the evidence of course.
Don't have one at this house, but a house I lived in as a child had 4 attics, one at each corner.
if i had an attic i would wash them 4 times a year lol , but i dont have one so ....
I never do because I have toys in my attic.
Never, dont have an attic.
I don't have an attic
I live in our attic and I don't wash my walls
geez i dont go there im a big boy and the manhole is tiny
i dont have an atic
never dont have one

No comments:

Post a Comment