Monday, December 21, 2009

How often do you wash the walls of your house/flat?

I'm considering doing so this coming weekend. That will be the first time in 18 months......How often do you wash the walls of your house/flat?
yes it is time. after that you should consider washing the curtains and possibly the windows.





If it is too much hard work, get a wife to do it for you :)How often do you wash the walls of your house/flat?
I guess it depends on where you live. If your windows are open all the time and a lot of dust/dirt comes in 24/7, you would have to test spots by washing and see how dirty the wall is. Or if kids are constantly drawing or throwing things at the wall you will need to wash them more often.





I rarely open my windows, have very little exposed dirt outside and live away from the streets and haven't washed the walls since we painted 8 years ago!
My mother normally always used to do it at least every 3 months and get somebody in to do it. I know she also got really freaky about when it was Christmas, everything needed spring cleaning!





I'm not 3 months in my flat yet, but did wash it when I moved in. Think with this one I'm gonna follow my mum's advice
Seems that I wash the walls of my sons toy room once a week lately, ever since my wife bought him crayons.


Other than that, maybe once a year, we usually do most off the odd jobs around the house that we neglect every December when on leave, the garage, cupboards, walls etc.


When I say ';we'; I mean ';me'; but under supervision......
I pretty much never do unless there's a significant buildup of dust and cobwebs, or unless something is spilled on them. Sometimes I wipe them down to get rid of dust, but soap and water type stuff, almost never.





Good idea to do it more often, I suppose...!
You need to do it at least once a month to get rid of the dust. You do now that dust is 70% human shin.
People actually wash the walls in their homes?





Wow!
At least once a year i.e Spring Cleaning or more often if we'll be entertaining or having a function.
I never wash the walls,my mom pays someone to do that for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment