Friday, January 8, 2010

My garage is finally clean! What should I use to wash the walls and ground? Pine sol? Ammonia? Bleach?

I now want to scrub some of the walls and ground to get rid of some of the nasty scents and ****. What do you use? I've been using a large bucket with hot water and Pine Sol with two cups of bleach. (please don't tell me not to mix cleaning products, Ive been doing it for years and Im still living lol So spare me) My co worker uses a mixture of ammonia hot water and a basic liquid soap in a bucket. Let me knowMy garage is finally clean! What should I use to wash the walls and ground? Pine sol? Ammonia? Bleach?
depends on the type of walls if you have drywall paint itMy garage is finally clean! What should I use to wash the walls and ground? Pine sol? Ammonia? Bleach?
try TSP it cleans very well

No comments:

Post a Comment