Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I wash of Marker and crayon marks from my wall?

My two year old daughter is going through the phase where she is constantly writing on the walls. We rent a condo and are soon moving out. What is the best way to wash off marker and crayon marks from the wall?? Most come from washable markers but some are notHow can I wash of Marker and crayon marks from my wall?
Try some wd-40 it took crayon off my walls. Then I washed the spot with some Dawn dish detergent.How can I wash of Marker and crayon marks from my wall?
I use the Mr. Clean eraser it works really well.
Mr. Clean magic erasers work pretty good have you tried them
Elbow Grease
the mister clean magic eraser will clean both the marker and crayons off the wall. it will also clean ring around the tub. very useful for lots of things, i love them.
rubbing alcohol may help remove the marks. You may want to invest in some markers that color on certain papers.
Mr. Clean Magic Erase should do the trick. If all else fails, try some Comet and a scrubber.
I would use either of these 3 options





Hairspray (The cheaper the better)


wd40


mr clean magic eraser (always have one of these on hand)





good luck!!!!
I often have that same problem. I use Mr. Clean's ';Magic Eraser'; it works really good.
Definitely Magic Eraser made by Mr. Clean, but be careful. Rubbing too hard can scratch off the paint. The Magic Eraser works because it has very fine pores that ';grabs a hold of unwanted scuffs'; But you don't want it to scratch off your paint.
use wd40 oil it does a great job/


Use baking soda on a wet sponge and gently scrub,


For marker use white toothpaste (not gel) and use circular motion to remove.
okay..crayons use a pink eraser..a typical one that you use or still see in school. Marker! Use hairspray..I kno it sounds crazy..but it works..my mom did that all the time when i was young.

No comments:

Post a Comment