Friday, January 8, 2010

Is there an marker I can wash off a wall?

I want to write on my college dorm walls in marker. They are painted sheetrock and also painted cement blocks. Is there a type of marker or paint or any art material that would be semi-permanent (for the year) that I could just wash off at the end of the year (like with soap or alcohol etc)?





If not, any suggestions on another way to do this? Paper over the walls?Is there an marker I can wash off a wall?
You could try self-adhesive whiteboard skins. It's basically a big sticker that you can put over any surface to turn it into a whiteboard. But I don't think you can remove it, at least not very easily; it's meant to resurface old chalkboards and whiteboards.





There's also a product in the UK called Magic Whiteboard. It's a roll of writable film that sticks to your wall via static. Apparently it stays in place on most hard surfaces for several months, but you can take it off whenever you want. I'm guessing it should work on sheetrock too.Is there an marker I can wash off a wall?
Why not get marker boards and washable markers,I think if you did it right on the walls eventually it would soak into the paint and you would have to paint the walls.Or how about bristol board,get it cheap at the dollar store and the markers too.
Look at your local Wally World or similar for Crayola washable markers.
  • oil production
  • make lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment