Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i wash my wall can i use cleanser or sum thing?

How nasty is your wall!? Any liquid cleanser should do the trick, I like **** %26amp; Span or Mr. Clean.


Wash from the bottom up and follow up with a soft dry cloth.How can i wash my wall can i use cleanser or sum thing?
Depends on if you are washing for cleaning or actually cleaning something off like crayon. For regular cleaning, I use Pine-Sol. For cleaning off something like crayon, I use Magic Eraser. Sometimes, if it's a stubborn crayon color like black or ink, I'll spray some Kaboom! on the Magic Eraser.How can i wash my wall can i use cleanser or sum thing?
I use Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. They take all kinds of things off the walls! Not just regular dirt, but things like Crayon and Marker etc.!
first:::::: put mild detergent and scrub gently for perfection





then start painting your walls and you will never regret it
  • oil production
  • make lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment