Friday, January 8, 2010

How Do I Wash A Wall ? Can someone please Help Me.?

How Do I wash a wall? Do I wash it from the bottom to the top, or from top to bottom? ( Because of streaks)How Do I Wash A Wall ? Can someone please Help Me.?
Start from the bottom because the water that runs down if started from the top will make the stains harder to take off...How Do I Wash A Wall ? Can someone please Help Me.?
I wipe down my walls about every 6 months. I get a bucket of water and an old damp rag and spray windex on my rag and wipe from top to bottom, when the rag looks dirty ,I rinse out the rag in the bucket and wipe the walls some more,untill the whole room is done. Dirty walls will make your house stink, more so if people smoke in the house. I use windex because it does not streak or leave a soap film. You will be susprised , to see how dirty the bucket water will be.
Wash from top to bottom. Test the paint or wall paper to see if it will remove paint or ink. Use a light detergent first then rinse to remove all residue
ok it is so like better if u go from top to botttom because like u dont notice the water fallin and believe mee it can be a pain hahahahah!!!!!
gvh is absolutely right!





Bottom to top or you will get dirty streaks running down and very difficult to remove!
I magic erase my walls top to bottom. they look like you just painted awesome for the window sills too.

No comments:

Post a Comment